Home Forums Meeting Point Presentation of the participants – please tell us a bit about yourself and where you are from! Reply To: Presentation of the participants – please tell us a bit about yourself and where you are from!

Simon Meigel
Participant

Now in english:

Hello, my name is Simon Meigel and I come from Neu-Ulm. Originally I had been on the road since September 2019 as part of an International Youth Volunteer Service in an ark community for people with mental handicaps in Compiègne, France, but due to Corona I was called back to Germany, where I had the chance to continue my service at CODANEC as a part of the ILEU-team.

My personal cultural treasure is music and my instruments the saxophone and the piano, as these have accompanied me since my childhood and I have always been able to experience how music can overcome boundaries, create connections and enable a new approach to people. I would like to share this with you!

My hobbies are languages, culture, reading, cooking, listening to music and making music, hiking, cycling.

Sponsors

This project has received funding from the Staatsministerium Baden-Württemberg and the City of Ulm. This website was funded by BMFSJ.

Design and implementation by Arivum. All rights reserved

Skip to toolbar